Saturday, August 1, 2009

Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

I'm the one in the black shirt in the picture:



http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee6/j...



This is the look I'd want:



http://nicole-scherzinger.net/gallery/di...



I have dark brown hair and black eyebrows. I want to dye my hair black. I'm pale in the picture but now have a tan. Yes or no to dying my hair black?



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

Yes! If u dye ur that color it will literally make your face pop. you ll look so amazing!!



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

do it



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

go for it



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

I think you look absoultly gorgeous the way you are you have a really pretty warm red tone to your hair, but the other color would look great, yeah if you dont like it black is almost impossable to get out!!



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

you would look great with any colour but your actual colour is warmer. i prefer it.



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

Yes, I think it will suit you! If your not sure what it will look like, try using a semi permanent hair dye first, then if you don't like the colour of it, or change your mind it won't be permanent. And if you do like it, dye it permanent...but I think it will look really good! ^_^



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

sure



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

if you like it then sure. only you can make the choice.



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

JMO of course...I think you look just fine naturally....theres no better you than YOU...:)



Good luck!



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

Go for it! I like it. I think you would look great with it.



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

Yeah it would look good



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

only if you're positive. black dye is notoriously difficult[=expensive] to get out!



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

well, i believe you're half way there already...all you need is a agent and you're up there with nicole....but for sure, DO IT!!!



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

No your hair is beautiful the colour it is and a very warm colour so why fix something that isn't broken?



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

Sure, why not, but please, Don't become one of those hair-dying freaks that is constatnyly dying it!! ;)



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

I cannot imagine why you would want to. You have beautiful flowing, glistening hair that looks healthy and attractive. Ultimately it is your decision, but personally I prefer your natural look. Your a stunning young lady!



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

No, keep as it is right now....you have a beautiful color and a wonderful hair....



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

100% yes...go for it



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

you look fine as it is.



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

i like your hair how it is but after i saw the second picture i had to go back to the first picture b/c i thought your hair was black so i think it would look fine its not too much of a change.



i would use a temporary dye first to make sure you like it before you get it permanent.



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

it's up to you



Should I dye my hair this color? See pictures of me?

You have beautiful hair and you look good with dark brown so I think you would also look good with black.

No comments:

Post a Comment