Thursday, October 8, 2009

Easy hairstyles..?

I need a easy but cute hairstyle because I am surprising my boyfriend. My hair looks like this...



http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/gallery...



Except my side bangs are a little longer. I always wear my hair down and straight, in a messy bun, or in a pony. I need a cute hairstyle for tonight. I just took a shower so my hair is still wet. Please help! Pictures would be best. Thanks so much!!



Easy hairstyles..?

I would scurch it and make it have a little that would be cute!!! When you r blowing drying it scrunch it also!! Good Luck



Easy hairstyles..?

if you luk like catherine zeta jones den huni u dnt need 2 do anything wid ur hair lol heheh :P



ok so u wnt sumting new ... wel it kinda depends on where u r going out 2 .. formal/ party/ restauraunt which 1 shuld reflect ur sense of hair do u gt me! ok so i personaly hve this thing 4 a new hair styl i hve seen "sienna miller" the actress do u know the 1 with the thick plat going across like a head band from ear 2 ear well i fynk thats an awesome classy style 2 do for lyk any of the above occasions bt u myt hve a diff idea



i took the curtosy 2 search 4 the pic 4 u n i cn admit tht is a very rough approach seinna hs gone 4 bt u cn try it n c 4 ur self! lool so hope it helps follow the lynk below n gud luckk



Easy hairstyles..?

Okay--blow dry your hair until it's 80% dry (it looks dry but feels damp). Then apply some styling agent like Biolage mousse. You can either scrunch your hair with your fingertips or finish blow drying it straight. If you blow dry it straight use a curling iron to create elegant curls--either leave them as curled or break the curls up into softer, fluffy curls. I'd leave the bangs straight for a breakup in the texture. Regardless of what you do, finish it off with some Redken Glass for shine and Biolage hair spray for holding power. Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment