Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thinning scissors before and after pics???

Yeah, I'm male and I want to get my hair thinned a little bit. I'm going to my hairdresser this week and she's going to thin my hair w\ thining scissors I'm guessing (my hair is coarse, bushy, REALLY THICK, etc).



So can somebody show me a gallery of the before\after pics from thick hair to thin hair w\ the thinning scissors? Also do you recommend using thinning scissors?



Thinning scissors before and after pics???

using thinning shears is a common way to thin out thick hair. there is no way to tell if someones hair has been thinned with thinning shears just by looking at it. So you are not going to to be able to find any pictures. but you're getting it done in a salon so that is a good thing. don't worry about it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment