Thursday, October 8, 2009

OMG! Girl help needed! How do I curl my hair?

Like This:



http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/4940...



I want to know how, and how big should my rollers be?



OMG! Girl help needed! How do I curl my hair?

If your hair is shoulder length or longer you can use 1in -2 in rollers. Hot rollers or velcro rollers



1. Part your hair the way you want to wear it.



2. Start from front forehead and hair should be 1/2 in less in width the the roller. Spray the section with spritz.



3. Start from bottom and roll up. Secure. Continue to do this all around the head. to the other side.



Allow to air dry for 30 mins. If you have a hooded hair dryer sit under the hair dryer for 15 min. and let cool for another 15 mins. Hair should be cool to touch. It is very important that the hair cool down to keep the curl.



After the hair is cool. Gently take curlers out. DO NOT BRUSH!!!!!!!



Flip head over use fingers and very lightly pull fingers through hair. and spray spritz. Flip head back . Hair will be big but will clam down with a lil time. Finger in place, but DO NOT USE A BRUSH! It will pull out the curl. If you have lil fly aways you can use hair wax or straightening gloss and lightly touch up fly aways. Please send dme a pic. Would love to see how it came out.



OMG! Girl help needed! How do I curl my hair?

try a 1in. - 1 1/2 in. curling iron and curl the bottom ends of your hair



OMG! Girl help needed! How do I curl my hair?

thE BIGGEST ROLLERS YOU CAN FIND....



OMG! Girl help needed! How do I curl my hair?

use a hair curler ~~ lolz..=)) its easy...just try it

No comments:

Post a Comment