Thursday, October 8, 2009

Would this look good on me.. pics included?

i want to get my hair cut.. and i wanna know if u think this would look good?



please dont say anything about the way i look or anything.. i just wanna know about the hair..



go to this link



http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view...



and click of the my hair link..



and the password for that is picture



i have a couple pics in there of what my face looks like so you really know if the hair cut would go right with my face..



the first pic that comes up .. it the fake pic.. the one where i did the virtual makeover thing.. the rest of the pics are my real hair..



thank you so much



Would this look good on me.. pics included?

No. I think it's way too dark for your complexion. But....do what makes you happy.



Would this look good on me.. pics included?

I think everybody always wants to try something new, but sometimes it's best the way it is. In your case I think your hair looks great on you..if you want to spice it up i'd try doing some curls or something occasionally. But it really looks great how it is.



Would this look good on me.. pics included?

well...i think that that hair cut my look ok.. maybe its just the way the computer did it, but i think that you should keep it long with chopy layesr..but not as short.. and your color of your hair mow looks good maybe a couple of light brown highlights would be nice



Would this look good on me.. pics included?

i think it would look better then it does in the pic. id go for it but maybe a bit lighter hair color like medium to ash blonde with those highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment