Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hairstyle (pics)?

I'm planning to change my hair style i have pin straight hair.



Me (summer i changed a lot):



http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/6018/...



my hair now looks like HannaBeth's



http://hannabeth-fan.com/gallery/display...



But thicker and pin straight



So i was planning to dye my hair dark brown underneath.... will it look good =S



Yes i know Hanna is scene but some people do think i am since grade 6 in the 8th grade. My parents said it's fine.



Hairstyle (pics)?

youre prettier than hanna beth, but i just dont like the style



Hairstyle (pics)?

l think lt will look nice



Hairstyle (pics)?

Leave it black, it is pretty



Hairstyle (pics)?

it won't be much of a change so go for it



Hairstyle (pics)?

UNdERNEATH? no, don't do it. You're hair looks fine the way it is, and the harsh chemicals can ruin your hair in the future. If you want, try getting some highlights.



Hairstyle (pics)?

It looks good the way it is, I got my hair dyed dark brown %26amp; I hate it, your natural haor color i the best.



Hairstyle (pics)?

Hair can not be separated from your entire style. You need to match your styles or things start looking bad.



That said, two tone hair colors are pretty popular with trendy looks. If you're wearing a lot of costume-esque clothes (goth, emo, punk...) it should be great. If you where a lot of casual outfits, I think it would look out of place.



If you dress like HannaBeth, I think it would look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment