Thursday, October 8, 2009

Vanessa hudgen's hair and makeup?

how do i achieve this look?:



http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actre...



Vanessa hudgen's hair and makeup?

Ok well, her hair is extensions so be my guest and go get those lol.. but if you want to achieve the curl then.Conair has a set of hot rollers that I always use on my hair for big curls. I actually think they are called big curls, and they are all the same size... They are about $20 at Wal-Mart... I love them. Fast and easy!



for her make-up :well it's professionally done..



but her makeup is basically the same as what people usually put on.



get some foundation, some eyeliner, lipgloss, LOTS of mascara (her eyelashes might of been fake ones), and a shimmery bronze eyeshadow.



that's all i think she put on...but it's professional, so i don't know exactly how to apply everything.



good luck! :)



Vanessa hudgen's hair and makeup?

beverly hills !

No comments:

Post a Comment