Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Girls,am I cute?

I am a skater i kinda look like this http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0973974/H...



Only that I have green eyes and a little more darker hair. Am I atleast cute?!I



Girls,am I cute?

A real picture would be nice.



But if you look like him, you're cute.



Girls,am I cute?

i think we need a real pic of you..but that kids cute



Girls,am I cute?

Get a picture of yourself then we can answer that question.



Girls,am I cute?

psh! yeah! and if you look anything like ryan sheckler..you may just be one of the hottest men on earth! :)



Girls,am I cute?

LMFAO isnt that guy from that show .. neds somthing lmfao ... if you look like him.. hmm your okie im not into skaters tho soo okie is pretty good :P



Girls,am I cute?

yeah. 100% hot



Girls,am I cute?

no



Girls,am I cute?

um sure.



but u should put a pic of yourself.



hope i could help



Girls,am I cute?

I agree show a real pic and then we can really tell you our opinion but that guys really cute:]



Girls,am I cute?

devin warkeshar is like THE HOTTEST GUY ON EARTH!!!! if u look anything like that, wow, ur like...wow, HOT!!!! espically if u r a skater and hav the whole skater hair look. HOTTNESS!!!!!! so to anwser you question, you are BEYOND cute



Girls,am I cute?

id have to see a real pic of u but that guy in the pic is really hot



Girls,am I cute?

well we wont know until we see a pic of YOU...



but i like that guys hair



Girls,am I cute?

thats not you fool!



thats that 'ned' kid



show me areal pic then ill tell you



Girls,am I cute?

wow so cute! but now im curious..show us a picture of the real you!



Girls,am I cute?

Yeah...that's not you :( He's cute though



Girls,am I cute?

i would have sex with you no doubt.



Girls,am I cute?

To me not cute but "pretty boy" in a feminine way.



Girls,am I cute?

Very cute- you should have lots of gf's



Girls,am I cute?

If you look like him then why not put a pic of yourself up...



Girls,am I cute?

iluv sk8erzz :) ya i guess thats cutee ( i dont really like using hte word hot!! unless someone really really really is -.-) ya its cute



Girls,am I cute?

if you actually look like that then you are. Good luck



Girls,am I cute?

awwwwww u look like devon!! OMG THATS SOOOOOO CUTTE!! how old r u?? SOOO CUTE!!! can u guyz answer my questions?? please i want to b a model! i think im ugly!!!



Girls,am I cute?

yes you are so hot if you look like him and plus its a total bonus if youre a skaterboy! i love guys with brown hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment