Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I need a haricut! Can u help?

I'm an 18 year old male, looking to get a new haircut. I have long hair down to about my middle ear. I want it to be somewhat straight, with the bottom and sides curling out a bit. Not real messy but young, a little punkish. I can't find a good web site anywhere that has a good gallery of pictures to browse. Any help?



I need a haricut! Can u help?

i don't know. i'm a girl.



I need a haricut! Can u help?

Try this website:



http://www.thehairstyler.com/



For $14.95 for a 3-month subscrip, you can download a photo(s) and "try on" styles.



I need a haricut! Can u help?

find a half way decent hair dresser (females usually kno what they are doing) and ask them what you should do, they are always in with the lastest styles



I need a haricut! Can u help?

Don't cut it, grow it out. Nothing sexier than a guy with long straight hair!



I need a haricut! Can u help?

Cut it i am such a genius i should be the most famous person!



I need a haricut! Can u help?

I recommend going to an American Crew salon. I took one of their workshops at the Chicago Midwest Beauty show last March and learned a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment