Thursday, July 30, 2009

My hair is straight and very thick. I've tried about everything to try to get it into loose cur

I want to try to get my curls to look like ashley tisdale's or vanessa hudgens.. these are some styles I like:



http://access.nscpcdn.com/gallery/i/t/ti...



http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/77449726....



http://www.welovecelebs.com/wp/wp-conten...



http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...



http://www.cosmogirl.com/cm/cosmogirl/im...



I would really like to get that scrunchy kind of look..



THANKS!! 8P



My hair is straight and very thick. I've tried about everything to try to get it into loose curls??

Dont be exaclty like that, but go to a hairstyulist and thin ur hair. And then get a perm. Bring some fo those pics and tell ur stylist. Shell no exactly waht to do with ur hair type



And btw, as for a perm, and then if they dont do the loosening stage then just wash ur hair a lot and yeah, or wear it out a lot and try to keep it down a lot it will start to lossen up



My hair is straight and very thick. I've tried about everything to try to get it into loose curls??

add some layers to thin it out.



and all you gots to do if you wan it like those pictures it lots of hairspay and curling iron.



but you really have to know how.



My hair is straight and very thick. I've tried about everything to try to get it into loose curls??

first you need layers



and these people have professional hair dressers immediatly prior to snapping picture



you need soft wave with layered cut afterwardss not before



good quality shop not cheap and healthy hair



no hormonal imbalances can come into play or it could frizz



My hair is straight and very thick. I've tried about everything to try to get it into loose curls??

i do that with my hair all the time



all you have to do is buy herbal essences totally twisted



you simply just take a shower and when your done you put the herbal essences on your hands and then apply to your hair and you can blow dry on low if wanted.



and it only costs about 10-15 dollars.



it works good.



My hair is straight and very thick. I've tried about everything to try to get it into loose curls??

i have really really really curly hair but my sister dosent so i am always trying to help her get curls... the best thing so far that we have tried is getting her hair wet...then while its wet putting CONAIR HOT STICKS in it over night with a whole bunch of hair spray and then taking them out in the morning..that usually does the trick...and it looks sooo cute!!! (use big and sexy hair spray it works the best)

No comments:

Post a Comment