Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Miley Cyrus' new look?

Do you like it?



Personally I think it makes her look really bad. She's trying to look older. Her skin is whiter, her hair is darker, there's more eyeliner, her eyebrows are thinner. She just looks freaky to me....



I used to think she was ok but after seeing all these pics of her I think she's a bad role model and dont understand why all these young girls love her so much...



BEFORE:



http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/ga...



NOW:



http://www.imdb.com/media/rm843881216/nm...



http://www.imdb.com/media/rm827104000/nm...



I think she looks very fake now....she's only 15 ..



Do you like her new look? Whats your general opinion of Miley?



Miley Cyrus' new look?

I absoulutely agree with you. I don't like her new look.



The black hair doesn't go well with her fair skin at all. She looked very elegant and pretty with her bland hair but now she looks older.



She consideres Hilary Duff as her role model and I guess she is trying to be like her.



This is like a makeover-gone-wrong.



Miley Cyrus' new look?

She doesn't look good. You're right, she is really young. You can see that she's already had her lips and teeth done. It's like, missy, you say that you're not into the whole Hollywood Fakeness but look what you go and do to yourself!



She's trying everything to be like Hilary Duff. That makes me mad.



Miley Cyrus' new look?

she looks ok but i liked her better. it makes her look to pale and kinda gothic but shes still really pretty.



Miley Cyrus' new look?

I don't think this is a good look for her. I loved her young look it made her seem fun and energetic she definitely sttod out now she is just fitting in. I think in some ways she is a good role model. I mean for a 15 year old she has made some smart business decisions and she's never claimed to have done any of the outrageous things that many young people have done (Lindsey Lohan, Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton...ect.). I think girls like her so much because she is living the life that they want to live- a secret popstar. I'd like to hear one person who hasn't dreamt of being a secret popstar at one time in their life.



Miley Cyrus' new look?

well, the links only work if you go to answer then look at the question from there. and i think she looks better now because her hair just didn't go with anything before.



Miley Cyrus' new look?

A poser is what she is. Why does it seem like everyone wants to be goth no days? She's disgusting! People like her and Hilary need to go away.



Miley Cyrus' new look?

Well i don't like it,but it is okay. I mean she doesn't really look good with black hair. I like Miley Cyrus though.



Miley Cyrus' new look?

she looks goth and fake.



i dont like miley i think shes



a s l u t. but still, she looked way



better before.



Miley Cyrus' new look?

Personally, I think she looks better.



That whole teeny bopper look gets old fast in Hollywood and your not going to be a high paid star for that.Sure she could be a billionaire by age 20 but it goes better witht he new look.



She's growing up! The only way I even knew who she was is because of my boyfriends little sister(she's 6).I hadn't even heard of her before then, because she's on DISNEY.



The new look makes her look more "Hollywood" instead of out of place.Hollywood is 85% what you look like and 15% of personality, acting, ect.



Miley Cyrus' new look?

I agree with you...she looks super fake :{ the black hair looks like crap!! her old hair was better except in my opinion, she was never pretty... she's always been guly to me. but If I had to choose I would say the old hair. the black hair makes her look like a trashy shank :p



Miley Cyrus' new look?

i dont really care.....



Miley Cyrus' new look?

I don't like it either!



Miley Cyrus' new look?

she's trying to get publicity



i wouldnt be astounded if she ended up like britney



Miley Cyrus' new look?

Next Lindsey Lohan anyone!?



What the hell is she doing... she looks scary... like a crazed avril lavigne kind on thing...



She is ugly enough as she is now she is a complete beast. BARF!



Miley Cyrus' new look?

she's so nasty. she always was, and still is.

No comments:

Post a Comment