Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What do you think of jade puget's hair? (of A.F.I)?

now i've got fairly long hair, long enough to have it cut to whatever i'd like to style into. i like to switch my hair style up every 6months or so, to keep it unique.



i really like jade pugets hair. for those of you who don't know him, hes the guitarist of A.F.I, heres a pic



http://image01.ctvdigital.com/images/pub...



http://farm1.static.flickr.com/103/30007...



http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/mikedavies/g...



Anyways, what do you think of his hairstyle? i think its unique and cool.



the thing is, i think its kinda a mohawk that you just don't gel. and my hair is naturaly wavy, but when i straighten it looks good....but they'll be those sections on the sides that won't be worth straightening cause it'll only be like 2'', but it'll still be wavy and weird.



anyways, thoughts? first impression?



What do you think of jade puget's hair? (of A.F.I)?

LUVE it, thats how my hair would be if i was a guy (kinda an odd statement lol but anway) he looks wayyy gay in that first pic~~ hahaha. yea anyway i like it u should totaly go for it



What do you think of jade puget's hair? (of A.F.I)?

I actually think it's great that you want your hair to look like jade puget's! It's a very unique style and I think it is awsome!



What do you think of jade puget's hair? (of A.F.I)?

oh ya!his hair rocks!its so hot!i luv the blonde with the black.That is such an awsome and unique hairstyle!If ur gonna do ur hair like that then go for it!if u want to!omg!i luv his hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment