Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Long Curls?

I want to know how to make long loose curls like:



http://www.welovecelebs.com/wp/wp-conten...



or



http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/ga...



!



All I'm going to say is that I do not want to use a curling iron or soemthing that will burn my hair (it gets REALLY frizzy when I heat it) and if it can, I want it to last so I don''t have to do it everyday.



*If you can- name the products and keep it under $50*



Long Curls?

I find that bendy curliers are the best. if u put them in when have wet hair and leave them in all night when u take them out leave ur hair dont brush it. it normally lasts a few days. (can be uncomfortable bt if u use them enough u gt used to them)



Long Curls?

.use hair curlers, like the little circle things...i use em and they work great



Long Curls?

OMG i want to crimp my hair so i was looking down the questions and i saw your name!! is your name pronounced shy-ann!! If soo my names Cheyenne !!! I only know like 2 other people with that name and their from dif. states!!!



im sry that has no help 2 u

No comments:

Post a Comment